Why should I register?
Please register if you are interested in organising or helping to run a hustings event. Enter your contact details if you are arranging an event or would like to help arrange an event with another group. You can add the event details when the event has been organised.
How do I register?
- First register your contact details by clicking on Register on the top menu.
- Fill out your details.
- You can add the email addresses of up to 2 extra people you would like to be able to edit the hustings information but they must also register their contact details separately themselves.
- Click to preview what you have entered.
- You need to check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and complete the anti-spam test by choosing the image from the drop-down box.
- Then click 'Send this information'.
- You will need to click on a confirmation link in an email that will be sent to you to complete your registration. Please check your SPAM / Junk mail folder if you do not receive this. Please contact us if you need to be sent another email with a confirmation lnk.
How do I add an event?
Once you have confirmed your email address, you will be sent a password. You can then login to add an event.
How do I get a password?
You will be emailed a password as soon as you have clicked on the link in the confirmation email (Please contact us if you need to be sent another email with a confirmation lnk.)
Please check your email's SPAM/ Junk mail folder if your password doesn't arrive. You can click on 'Lost password' in the log-in box to request another password.
I've lost my password. How do I get another one?
If you forget your password, click on 'Lost password' in the log-in box.
What is the [none] event under my details?
A blank event is automatically added when you first register. When you have organised your event you can simply edit these details for your actual event. Login to enter event details.
Can I register more than one event?
Yes, you can register as many events as you are arranging for the same constituency or different ones. To register another event, login then under 'Edit my event information' give your event a title and then click 'Add this event'.
Why isn't my information being displayed when I search for events in my constituency?
Once you have submitted an event it needs to be approved by our administrators before it appears in the event listing. We aim to do this the same day but if you submit something during the evening or at weekends it is likely to take longer.
How do I change my details?
Login and then click on 'Edit my user details'
I still need help, who should I contact?
Please contact us by email